Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Texas Ramen Noodles

Step 1:
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Once the water achieves a rolling boil add the noodles from the packet of Ramen saving the flavor packet for later. Let them boil for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.

Step 2:
Once the noodles are cooked strain the water off of them and put them in a bowl.

Step 3:
In a 6 quart saucepan add 1 pound of velveeta cheese cubed and let it melt on low. Once it is melted go ahead and add 1-2 cans of Wolf Brand chili. Stir until blended.

Step 4:
Pour the cheese/chili mixture to the ramen and then poor the flavor packet over the top and stir furiously.

There you have it Big Texas Noodle Bowl!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Delicious, but as an alternative you can substitute Jarlsberg fro Velveeta. It depends how formal the occasion is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good suggestion! I am totally trying that tonight with I have my dinner party. Do you know what wine goes with Ramen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha only in TX would they make Ramen into a meal...I guess one day I'll have to,make my version...Cali style with a twist ;-)

    ReplyDelete